Ultrafast Laser Line Mirrors
Reflectance Rs>99.95% and Rp>99.9%
Ultrafast Laser Line Mirrors feature both optimized GDD and reflectance as high as 99.95% and 99.9% for s and p polarizations respectively.
Compensated for Group Delay Dispersion (GDD)
Design of Ultrafast Laser Mirrors maintain peak power and do not suffer broadening effects. GDD value of designed wavelengths range very close to ~0 fs2. Mirrors with predefined negative or possitive GDD values can be designed.
High Laser Induced Damage threshold
LIDT of Ultrafast Mirrors is qualified at femtosecond regime. Optoman coatings are tested to withstand >1 J/cm2 at 1030 nm, ~300 fs, 1 kHz conditions.
Designed and optimized for Yb:KGW, Yb:KYW, Yb:YAG and Ti:Sapphire lasers
Standard mirrors are designed and optimized for lasers which are most popular in both industrial and R&D activities.
- Mirrors with predefined negative or positive GDD.
- Diameter from 5 mm up to 101.6 mm.
- Spectral range from 200 nm up to 6000 nm.
- Available in multiwavelength or broadband configuration.
- Coatings on substrates with positive or negative curvature.
- Optimization for specific AOI or wide acceptance angle.