- Identify new business opportunities, market trends, and growth areas. Research potential customers, partnerships, products, and services to drive business growth.
- Identify and engage high Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) customers within designated market segments.
- Analyze target market segments and develop compelling value propositions.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to manage outreach campaigns aimed at potential customers.
- Organize and attend face-to-face meetings at customer facilities, conferences, and tradeshows.
- Forecast and execute long-term sales plan.
- Proven sales development experience;
- Higher education in Physics or related field;
- Technical knowledge in lasers, optics, and photonics in general;
- Fluent English;
- Proactive attitude for process improvement.
- Additional health insurance;
- Opportunities for learning and improvement;
- A friendly and supportive team;
- Comprehensive training;
- Sales result-driven bonus package;
- Workplace not attached to a desk in an office;
- Starting salary 2700 - 4000 EUR/month gross and highly depends on the qualifications of the candidate.