Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Develop and lead comprehensive sales plans, including timelines, milestones, and key performance indicators (KPIs);
- Demonstrate an ability to autonomously assess the ongoing activities of existing clients, resulting in the strategic expansion of sales opportunities for the new customer base;
- Independently lead high-value projects by effectively collaborating with colleagues from various teams, ensuring seamless coordination to successful project outcomes;
- Serving as the main point of contact for customers while building and nurturing trustful, long-lasting relationships;
- Take charge of introducing new products to the market, overseeing tasks such as market analysis, competitive positioning, and the development and execution of effective strategies;
- Represent OPTOMAN and its values at both online and live events at the highest level;
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and innovation in sales strategy execution and processes.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written).;
- 2+ years experience in high-added value technical B2B sales;
- Technical knowledge in lasers, optics, and photonics in general;
- Higher education in Physics or related field;
- A great sense of responsibility and ownership;
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, and capable of working independently.
- Additional health insurance;
- Opportunities for learning and improvement;
- A friendly and supportive team;
- Comprehensive training;
- Sales result-driven bonus package;
- Workplace not attached to a desk in an office;
- Starting salary 2600 - 3400 EUR/month gross and highly depends on the qualifications of the candidate.