OPTOMAN is looking for an optician!
Do you possess the superpower of laser-focused attention to detail?
Then you may be the right fit for the optician position!
Interested to join the OPTOMAN universe?
Email your summary of superpowers here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prepare and assemble optical components for production processes;
- Perform quality control of laser optical components;
- Monitor equipment parameters used in the production processes;
- Maintain a clean and organized workplace.
- Independence, responsibility, and attention to detail;
- A degree in physics or chemistry;
- Prior work experience in a laboratory or production setting (advantage);
- Careful handling of small items;
- Strong focus on quality work;
- Ability to work in a team and learn quickly.
- Additional health insurance;
- Opportunities for learning and improvement;
- A friendly and supportive team;
- Comprehensive training;
- Annual bonuses based on performance;
- €1400–2300 (bruto) salary (depending on qualifications of the candidate).