WANTED - Technician
OPTOMAN is looking for a sidekick to fill the technician's shoes!
Interested to join the OPTOMAN universe?
Email your summary of superpowers here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Service, maintain, clean, and prepare laboratory equipment for production processes, including substance deposition, ultrasonic washing, and others;
- Operate and control vacuum ion fiber dusting devices to execute and oversee production processes;
- Use your laser skills to clean device parts and ensure their precision;
- Sandblasting and washing equipment parts;
- Re-select and update parts according to manufacturer's instructions;
- Generate technical proposals to improve our procedures;
- Maintain the order and cleanliness of the workplace.
- Higher education in engineering, mechanics, technology, or natural sciences;
- Work experience in tasks that require diligence and attention to detail;
- Independence and a responsible approach to assigned tasks;
- Work experience in a laboratory environment is an advantage.
- Additional health insurance;
- Opportunities for learning and improvement;
- A friendly and supportive team;
- Result-driven bonus system;
- €1500–2400 (bruto) salary (depending on qualifications of the candidate).