WANTED: COATING ENGINEER
- Manage commercial production processes. This includes design of dielectric optical coatings, preparation of technical documentation, metrology verification (spectral, surface-shape, GDD, etc.) during different production stages
- Supervise IBS (Ion Beam Sputtering) coaters, start and control deposition processes in several different machines.
- Contribute to improvement of technological and operational production processes with the aim of increasing production efficiency and product quality.
- Take part in sales process by designing optical coatings and offering technological solutions for custom products during the inquiry stage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physics or Technical Sciences (focus in the optics field would be an advantage).
- Thoroughness and accuracy, attention to details.
- Good English language skills.
- Time planning and organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks and make your own decisions.
- Work experience in similar technological companies would be an advantage.
- Experience with coating design software (Optilayer, TFCalc) would be an advantage.
- €2200–3500 (bruto) salary (depending on qualifications of the candidate).
- Result-driven bonus system.
- Employee stock option opportunity.
- Health insurance.
- Friendly organizational culture with a strong focus on employee growth.
Interested to join the OPTOMAN universe?
Email your summary of superpowers here: email@example.com