WANTED: OPTICAL COATING ENGINEER
It's not about sugar coatings, but making miracles with dielectric layers.
Interested to join the OPTOMAN universe?
Email your summary of superpowers here: email@example.com
- Manage commercial production processes. This includes design of dielectric optical coatings, preparation of technical documentation, metrology verification (spectral, surface-shape, GDD, etc.) during different production stages;
- Supervise IBS (Ion Beam Sputtering) coaters, start and control deposition processes in several different machines;
- Contribute to improvement of technological and operational production processes with the aim of increasing production efficiency and product quality;
- Take part in sales process by designing optical coatings and offering technological solutions for custom products during the inquiry stage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physics or Technical Sciences (focus in the optics field would be an advantage);
- Thoroughness and accuracy, attention to details;
- Good English language skills;
- Time planning and organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks and make your own decisions;
- Work experience in similar technological companies would be an advantage;
- Experience with coating design software (Optilayer, TFCalc) would be an advantage.
- Additional health insurance;
- Opportunities for learning and improvement;
- A friendly and supportive team;
- Result-driven bonus system;
- €2200–3500 (bruto) salary (depending on qualifications of the candidate).