Optics for Skin Photorejuvenation Application
Application optimized wavelength - 675nm
Market-leading medical laser manufacturers have been exploring a unique wavelength for this application - 675nm. It's unique because it reacts with collagen at the dermal level.
Optimization for scanners
Skin photorejuvenation systems are usually designed to use scanner configuration. Scanning mirrors are a challenge to optical coaters, but OPTOMAN is prepared for that.
Coatings made by OPTOMAN feature extremely low absorption (reaching <1 ppm) resulting in increased longevity of optics.
- Single, double or multi-wavelength configuration
- Various angles of incidence
- Custom shape, curvature, size
- Size range from 3 mm up to 360 mm
- Possibility of assembling components
- High reflection, anti-reflection, polarizing and other type of coatings available
HR >99.5% @ 675nm, AOI = 30-60°
If you're interested in standard or in-stock options, feel free to check out in OPTOSHOP!