Optimized for high power applications
Dichroic mirrors feature LDT values as high as >40 J/cm2 and >10 J/cm2 for reflected and transmitted laser beams respectively.
Transmittance optimized configuration
Have you ever seen steep edge laser Dichroic Mirror with transmittance over 99% and reflectance over 99.9%? Yes, this is possible.
Optimized for ultrashort laser pulses
Wavelength Separators for ultrafast applications feature minimum pulse dispersion.
Hard, durable and environmentally stable
IBS coated Wavelength Separators feature spectral drift free performance.
Low wavefront distortion
Reflected and transmitted wavefront distortion <λ/10.
- Spectral range from 200 nm up to 5000 nm.
- Broadband and multiwavelength configuration.
- Available in short pass, long pass or bandpass configuration.
- Substrate size, shape and curvature.
- Optimization for ultrafast applications.
- Constant phase configuration.
If you're interested in standard or in-stock options, feel free to check out Wavelength Separators in OPTOSHOP!