AR Coated Windows
Reflectance per surface down to R<0.01%.
Sputtered anti-reflective coatings feature performance close to theorectical.
Absorption loss <1 ppm per coated surface @ 1064 nm.
Absorption is the main damage and fatigue driver. With absorption being at low level, AR coated windows feature enhanced duty cycle.
Transmitted wavefront distortion <λ/20 @ 633 nm.
AR coated windows do not influence laser beam wavefront.
Temperature and humidity independent performance.
Durable, non-porous and near bulk coatings.
High Damage Threshold
AR coatings show laser induced damage threshold in range of 20 - 30 J/cm2, 1064 nm, 10 ns, S-on-1.
- Spectral range from 200 nm up to 5000 nm.
- Sapphire, YAG as a substrate material for mid-IR applications.
- High purity FS optimized for wavelength range. Bulk absorption down to 1 ppm/cm.
- Single wavelength, multiwavelength and broadband configuration.
- From extremely parallel windows (1'') up to complex wedges and prisms.
- Diameter from 3 mm up to 270 mm.