Broadband Dielectric Mirrors
Absolute reflectance Rs>99.95% and Rp>99.9%
Reflectance of broadband mirrors is always a compromise with bandwidth. Rs and Rp are >99.95% and 99.9% respectively, for spectral ranges narrower than 200 nm.
Optimized for high laser induced damage threshold
Mirrors are optimized for for high power pulsed and CW lasers. 50 J/cm2, 1064 nm, 10 ns, S-on-1 is not a limit.
Low absorption and scatter loss.
IBS coatings feature negligible influence on scatter and absoprtion loss.
Resistant to environment changes.
Performance of IBS coated mirrors is not influenced by humidity, temperature and other environmental conditions.
High purity fused silica substrates.
For excellent thermal and temporal stability high purity fused silica substrates are used.
- Spectral range from 200 nm up to 6000 nm.
- Size range from 5 mm up to 100 mm.
- Optimization for ultrafast applications.
- Polarization insensitive design.
- Optimization for specific AOI or AOI cone.
- Custom shape, curvature, size.