Laser Line Mirrors
Reflectance Rs>99.95% and Rp>99.9%
IBS coated laser line mirrors feature reflectance as high as 99.95% and 99.9% for s-polarized light and p-polarized light respectively.
Optimized for high laser-induced damage threshold
Mirrors are optimized for for high power pulsed and CW lasers. 80 J/cm2, 1064 nm, 10 ns, S-on-1 is not a limit.
Low absorption and scatter loss.
IBS coatings feature negligible influence on scatter and absoprtion loss.
Optimized for narrow bandwidth laser lines.
Laser line mirrors are optimized for perfect performance at specific wavelengths like 1064 nm, 1030 nm, 532 nm, 355 nm, and others.
Enhanced duty cycle.
Due to the reduced number of bulk and surface defects, mirrors are resistant to the fatigue effect.
High purity fused silica substrates.
For excellent thermal and temporal stability, we use high purity fused silica substrates.
- Size range from 3 mm up to 250 mm.
- Spectral range from 200 nm up to 5000 nm.
- Custom shape, curvature, size.
- Optimization for specific AOI or AOI cone.
- Multi-wavelength design and broadband configuration.
- Optimization for ultrafast applications.