Gires-Tournois Interferometer (GTI) mirrors
Absolute reflectance Rs>99.99% and Rp>99.99%
Absolute reflectance of GTI mirrors goes above 99.99% for the most demanding applications.
Highly Negative Group Delay Dispersion (GDD)
GTI Mirrors can be designed for any specific GDD requirement from slightly negative (-20 fs2) down to -5000 fs2.
Wide spectral bandwidth
In compromise to required reflectance and GDD values, broadband GTI Mirrors are feasible, as for example HR>99.8% at 760 - 840 nm with GDD=-200 fs2.
High Laser Damage Threshold
GTI mirrors are optimized for high resistance to laser irradiance with LIDT of >300 mJ/cm2 at 50 fs, 1030 nm, 150 kHz.
- Negative Group Delay Dispersion (GDD) down to –5000 fss
- Mirrors with predefined and flat GDD.
- Spectral range from 250 nm up to 5000 nm.
- Diameter from 5 mm up to 120 mm.
- Coatings on substrates with positive or negative curvature.
Looking for robust mirror mounting solutions?
If you're interested in standard or in-stock options, feel free to check out GTI mirrors in OPTOSHOP!