Low GDD Ultrafast Broadband Mirrors
Absolute reflectance Rs>99.8% and Rp>99.8%
Despite broadband design low GDD ulftrafast mirrors maintain high reflectivity greater than 99.8%.
Compensated for Group Delay Dispersion (GDD)
Coatings are designed in a away that GDD is slightly negative. This prevents from pulse broadening and helps to maintain high peak power.
Wide spectral bandwidth
Optoman designs mirrors to steer beams with over 99.6% reflection across the wide wavelength ranges, as for example 650 nm - 1200 nm.
Wide cone of AOI
Should you need mirrors operating at wide range of angles, Optoman is ready to design broadband mirror with a wide cone of AOI.
- Mirrors with predefined negative or positive GDD.
- Diameter from 5 mm up to 101.6 mm.
- Spectral range from 200 nm up to 6000 nm.
- Available in multiwavelength or broadband configuration.
- Coatings on substrates with positive or negative curvature.