AR Coated Lenses
Suitable for multi-kW, intracavity and ultrafast applications.
IBS coated and optimized for high laser power applications.
Reflectance per surface down to R<0.05%.
Sputtered anti-reflective coatings feature performance close to theorectical.
Damage threshold >30 J/cm2, 1064 nm, 10 ns, S-on-1.
AR coatings have laser induded damage threshold in range of 20 - 30 J/cm2, 1064 nm, 10 ns.
Absorption loss <3 ppm per coated surface @ 1064 nm.
Absorption is the main damage and fatigue driver. With absorption being at low level, AR coated lenses feature enhanced duty cycle.
Thermal shift free performance, negligible fatigue of coated surface.
Durable, non-porous and near bulk coatings.
- (Bi)Convex, (Bi)Concave, meniscus shapes and cylindrical lenses.
- Sapphire, YAG as a substrate material for mid-IR applications.
- High purity FS optimized for wavelength range. Bulk absorption down to 1 ppm/cm.
- Diameter from 5 mm up to 101.6 mm.
- Single wavelength, multiwavelength and broadband configuration.
- Spectral range from 200 nm up to 6000 nm.